If you’re interested in stock footage you may want to attend the ACSIL Footage Expo 2015
in Manhattan next week. The event will take place on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 between 10:30am and 5:15pm at the Midtown Loft & Terrace, 267 Fifth Avenue, (29th Street), New York. NY. Many of the major footage distributors will be exhibiting.
Panel Discussions will include:
- Who Controls All of This Footage and Why Do They Charge What They Charge?
- What Are the Legal Challenges to Footage Use?
- The Challenge of Mapping Random Video Footage to Rights Holders
- How Old Media and Education Are Reinventing Themselves with Video
- Valuing Footage in the Digital Era
For more information check out this link
ACSIL is the trade association for the global footage industry, and its members control the essential motion imagery of our time. Some of us are really big with high end digital workflows and offices worldwide; some are specialists with expertly crafted motion experiences; some are units of the globe’s major news and media companies; some are governmental departments; some nonprofit; some hand-crafted collections of rare and esoteric cinematic experiences.
To pre-register go here